Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Brooklyn Earthquake 8/23/2011

So, I was like chillin at my girlfriends apartment today, and she is all sick in bed, and we were having a discush about art, and I was right, but was letting her believe that she was. We were laying in bed, and the bed started shaking, and I was like "Are you shaking the bed?", and she was like "No, I thought that was you." All of a sudden the walls started to move, and the floor, and the cat started running around. I said, "It can't be an earthquake, those only happen in California!" We ran outside, and all the neighbors were on the street, it was an earthquake in Brooklyn, which I thought I was safe from now that I don't live in San Francisco, but I was wrong. It was a god damn earthquake. Anyway, that's all I've got since I aint no god damn scientist or anything, but that shit was fuckin crazy. I would say if you feel another one start happening you should get the hell out of your apartment because these buildings in Brooklyn aren't ready for that shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment