Thursday, October 28, 2010

The Boogie Monster Dance Crew Live from the Bedford L stop

       I was on the L train tonight heading to Brooklyn and a group of kids started break dancing in the middle of the train to some beats on there boom box. I decided to say what's up to them and give them a dollar when we got off the train because they were so dope, and I wanted them to know that I support what they are doing. I told them that I am working on a blog and that I would like to get their picture for it, they said okay, and told me they are called The Boogie Monster Dance Crew. Here is the pic:

The dude on the left in the picture goes by Junior Soto, and the one on the right is named Jacob Navedo, but I didn't get the kid with the boom boxes name. Anyhow, it is wonderful to see that hip hop is still alive and well out here in NYC. They told me that I could take a video of them on my cell phone, and that I could post it on here. Here's the video that I took of them to the classic Slick Rick song, Mona Lisa:




1 comment:

  1. A little Slick Rick, nice. Your oldest follower approves.

    ReplyDelete