Monday, October 25, 2010

El-P's we are all going to burn in hell mega mix 3


       I'm sure this record has already been blogged about a ton, but I couldn't help but say a few words about it because quite frankly it kicks some serious ass. Released this year this record is the perfect album to play on your i-pod when you are on the go. The tracks hit hard, and make you want to keep moving. The album consists of 16 futuristic instrumental tracks, and 4 different stems that are put there for producers to use, very cool. Here's El-p being interviewed by Damien Neva about the record before it came out:


The album artwork is something that I really liked and I found out that it was done by an artist by the name of Travis Millard. Here are some of his pieces:




I found a video of him talking to El-p about the album artwork on youtube and found it really interesting, so here's that:

No comments:

Post a Comment